Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Savings $103.50

Wow!  I did great this week!  I saved $70.25 in pm and $33.25 in coupons!  That's a total of $103.50!
My best deal was these bottles of Ken's Salad Dressing!  They were FREE!!  16oz bottles are normally $2.38.  I price matched Tom Thumb for $.99 and had a $1/1 coupon!  You can score this deal ever 6-8 weeks.  I have several bottles on hand already, but the kids eat Ranch Dressing on everything!

I scored the Dr. Pepper ten for $.33!!  I pm'd Tom Thumb for $.88 and then found 4 on the shelf that had these $.55 off coupon.  Sale limit was 4, so that's all I got, otherwise I would have gotten 10!


The cereal ended up being anywhere from $1.70 to $1.39 ea, after pm and coupons.  I got 4 different kinds.  My family eats lots of cereal!  The Cheerios are regularly $3.12, but I paid $1.70!

Another great deal (not pictured) was the Honeysuckle White Turkey Breasts.  Regularly over $3.00 per lb, I pm'd Albertsons at $.98 lb!  They were 3lb breasts, so I saved over $12.00 on two.  The limit was 2!

If you are not a subscriber, I urge you to try it!  Even if you don't use coupons, this is an easy way to save some really money!  Not just .50 here and there!  To request a free report click here!  Give it a try!  You have nothing to loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment