Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekly Savings at Walmart - $113.70

WooHoo!!  I did good today!!  I saved $59.20 by price matching and $54.90 on coupons, for a total of $113.70.  My cart at Wal-Mart was overflowing..I mean mounded up and full on the bottom!!  The whole cart was only $125.00! 


I stocked up on some items and saved big!  Welch's Grape Jelly for $.63 instead of $1.98.  I bought 5 of them and saved $6.75 just by price matching and using a $.35 coupon!!  Saved over $13 just stocking up on cereal.  I paid $1.38 a box instead of $3.00!  I also scored Sure Deo. for $.50!


By stocking up on Ziploc Bags I saved $11.28!!!  Saved $2.96 on 8 boxes of Kraft Mac & Cheese and $4.95 on Hillshire Farms Lunch Meat!!

I have 3 kids and babysit 3, so we go through lots of these items.  Even if you don't have a large family you will save money with the Price Match Report!  You don't have to get multiple of something to save on it!  Some weeks your savings will be more than others.  It just all depends on what the stores decide to put on sale!  A couple of weeks ago I only bought a few things and saved just under $9.00...$9.00 that I didn't have to give away!!

Here is my freebies for the week....less the Revlon Nail Polish I forgot to add to the pic!


The deo and Tide ended up being free because of the coupons I had.  I price matched the pens at $.50 ea and then had a coupon for $1.00 off 2 Bic products!

For more info on my report, just click the here! 
For more info on how to price match, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment