Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Great Recipes

One of the things I want to start doing is share great recipes for the items that are at a great price this week.  These are for the spaghetti squash (.69lb, regular $1.34lb) and the chicken legs (.99lb)!

Spicy Southern Fried Chicken!
I WILL NEVER FRY CHICKEN THE OLD WAY AGAIN!  This was the best!  You have to try this!!
Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
I have never tried spaghetti squash before!  I loved it!  It is so healthy!  One serving of this casserole only has 100 calories and has a whopping 7g of protein!  I wasn't even sure how to prepare the squash, but thanks to Pinterest, now I do.  I used this method to cook the squash to get it ready for the casserole.  It was so easy!

Spaghetti Squash and Tomato Bake - step 6

I LOVE Pinterest!  Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment