Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekly Savings - $84.90!!!

Each week I try to post how much I saved.  I also am trying to show you what products I price matched so you see that I am buying everyday items!  It's really sooo easy, especially with my Price Match Report!  Last night I saved $31.96 by price matching and $52.94 in coupons for a grand total of $84.90!!

These are the items that I price matched!  Nothing out of the ordinary.  On top of price matching, I had a coupon for almost everything!  That's how you save the most money!  My biggest savers this week was the coffee, trash bags, cokes, Velveeta Shells & Cheese and Kraft Homestyle Dinners!

 You will notice that I bought two of nearly everything.  The key to saving is to build a small stockpile!  You have to start slowly.  When you get a great price on something, buy as many as you can or have coupons for.  I have a closet that I use for my "food closet".  All the extras go in there.  When we run out of peanut butter we go to the closet and get another jar!  Now don't be thinking that I am a hoarder and have a basement full of more than I could possible use, cuz I don't!  :)   Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to have a huge stockpile like that!  Imagine if someone in your church lost

No comments:

Post a Comment