Monday, January 23, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS....

The winner of the coupon binder is TERRY NOWAK!!  
The 2nd place winner of the 3 weeks of clipped coupons is 
CRYSTAL LEWIS!

THANK YOU to everyone for your referrals.  Remember that to count toward the coupon binder they had to be a new subscriber to The Price Match Report from 1/8 to 1/22!  Although I had lots of requests for free reports the winner only had 2 referrals.  Below is a pic from my mail server to show the results.


For the Facebook referrals, Terry Nowak had 16, but since she won the binder I am awarding the prize to Crystal who had 10.  Remember that for these referrals to count, they had to let me know who sent them!!  All I did was run down my wall and count them up!

This was fun!  Let's do another but with a Walmart gift card as the prize?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment