Sunday, June 12, 2011

How Much Did You Save?

If you have not subscribed to my report yet, you really should do so.  For just $9.95 a month I will provide you with everything that you will need to save money on your groceries without clipping coupons!  

This week I saved $16.44 price matching at Wal-Mart.  What did you save?  This is what I bought.  Morton Iodized Salt, Crisco Canola Oil, Lawrys Garlic Salt, Mazola EVOO, Natures Own Bagels, Rotel Diced Tomatoes, Pop-Tarts,  Kraft Salad Dressing, Nabisco Saltines, Grands Jr. Biscuits, Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Healthy Choice Dinner, Totino's Pizza Rolls, Kool Aid, and Friskies Cat Food.  I hope that you can see that I am not purchasing some weird items that most people buy!

I also did a little price checking while I was there.  You have until Tues 6/14 to use the current report to price match.  Some of the deals you will get are:
Save $1.05 on Sargento Shredded Cheeses, $.16 cents ea. on Yoplait Yogurt, $.72 on Totinos Pizza Rolls, $.49 on Bob Evans Side Dishes, $.38 on Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese, $.05 lb on Broccoli, $.79 lb on Fresh Green Beans, $.34 ea on Iceberg Lettuce, $.28 ea on Red Bell Peppers, $.99 on Dasani Water, $.17 on Pringles Chips, $.78 Propel Water, $.79 on Starbucks Frappuccino.

I hope you can see that it can really add up!!

You can subscribe here!

Subscribe to the Price Matching Report.
* indicates required





No comments:

Post a Comment